We struggle through life constantly trying to find each other with plaintive cries of Marco and Polo. We convene for pots of tea and discussions about everything and nothing. Somehow goats found their way into our repartee. There promises to be no logic to our content, just bits and pieces that we find on our travels.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

In the morning light.

Someone bought me coffee in bed this morning so I've had no reason to get up and into the world. It is raining outside and I'm enjoying blankets ands warmth and pretending that this is all. This is the soundtrack to my morning

Dreamy Cat Power, Sea of Love

Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet - Most Ridiculous Eighties Music Video Ever.

And a Song Just For Days Like Today - The Go Betweens - Spring Rain

Now I must extricate myself to walk to work in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment