We struggle through life constantly trying to find each other with plaintive cries of Marco and Polo. We convene for pots of tea and discussions about everything and nothing. Somehow goats found their way into our repartee. There promises to be no logic to our content, just bits and pieces that we find on our travels.

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Mind is A'Wanderin'


These last few weeks of springtime have had me drunk on blossoms and sunlight winding through bright green leaves. There have been many wide smiles while riding home on my bike in the evening inhaling the heavy scents from sun soaked flowers. 


The end of the university year is drawing near and thusly there are many things to be done involving writing things that sound intelligent and memorising large quantities of information such as exactly what are the functions of third person pluperfect and the subjunctive in indirect speech. 

However, the distraction of life and spring time is making me feel more like this when I try and sit down in front of the books. To quote Bernard Black I can feel a bit of my brain falling away like wet cake.

I have set this as my desktop background and hope that it might just convince me to get something done. You can buy the print from Mary Kate McDevitt here

No comments:

Post a Comment