We struggle through life constantly trying to find each other with plaintive cries of Marco and Polo. We convene for pots of tea and discussions about everything and nothing. Somehow goats found their way into our repartee. There promises to be no logic to our content, just bits and pieces that we find on our travels.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Internet: The Good, The Bad and The Simply Curious


You just came on here to check your email and then all of a sudden you've been here for four hours, and you're several cups of coffee and many confused, delighted and disgusted facial expressions later. Welcome to the internet. 

This week I have thoroughly enjoyed trawling through Ashkahn Shahparnia's website which is a combination of his own graphic work 



and funny little bits of debris that he finds inspiring


(It's not all text, lots of pretty pictures too) 

I have been horrified and addicted to Crappy Taxidermy, a train-wreck-don't-want-to-know-but-can't-look-away inducing tidbit passed along to me by my partner. 



I've also had my curiosity piqued by the work of young Mr. Robin F Williams a 25 year old New Yorker. I can't quite decide if I love it or hate it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment